Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated into our Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, the terms described in this AUP have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service. We may change this AUP at any time without notice.
You should only use the resources for legitimate purposes. The transfer, storage, or display of any information, data, or material that violates applicable laws or regulations, especially the laws of Pakistan, is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate the services of any Customer that exposes the Company to legal liability or threatens its ability to provide services to other customers. You agree to exclude and hold the Company harmless from any claims arising out of your use of the Services.
- No Unlawful or Harmful Use– You may not use the Services to publish Content or to do anything that harms others or is illegal under applicable law, including without limitation in respect of any of the following unlawful, harmful or deceptive:
- – Disclosing sensitive personal information about others;
- – Distributing malware or other malicious code;
- – Engaging in the illegal distribution of controlled substances and drug trafficking;
- – Participation in the illegal distribution of prescription drugs, including, but not limited to, the promotion, sale, or sale of prescription drugs without a valid ingredient;
- – Gambling;
- – The handling of pornography or potentially pornographic content (Any website found to host pornography or links to pornography will be suspended immediately without notice and reported to law enforcement;
- – Hosting of FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life / Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM / Pyramid Scheme, Higher Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites;
- – Hosting or connection to a website designed to deceive the public including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com;
- – Hosting or connection to an anonymous proxy server;
- – Violating the intellectual property rights of others. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, pictures, software / warez, or other copyrighted work;
- – Fees payable;
- – Any property contrary to Islamic beliefs
- – Any refreshing political content as prescribed by Pakistan Penal Code
- – Any cause of discrimination, sex or social division
- – Identity theft or identity theft; and
- – Selling weapons or ammunition.
No unauthorized access to the System or abuse of network
- – You may not use the services to gain access to any network or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
- – Access to another network without permission, to investigate or scan due to weakness or breach of security or authentication methods;
- – Attacking other networks (e.g. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
- – Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
- – Starting a file sharing site;
- – Launch any software that is compatible with the IRC network (Internet transfer);
- – Using any deep link, page-write, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or any other automation, program, algorithm or how to do the same things. access, copy, index, obtain information, reproduce or click, enter information, store information, search, generate search, or monitor any part of our website or servers for any unauthorized purpose;
Zero Spam Policy
You may not use the Services to send spam or multiple unsolicited messages. We maintain the policy of not tolerating the use of its network or services in any way related to the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk email, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email, or sending, assisting, or sending e-mails. for sale “Safe List,” Purchased List and Sale List will be treated as SPAM. We may terminate the account of any User that sends SPAM with or without notice. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM by fax, phone, mail, email, instant messaging, or Usenet / newsgroups. Any user account that results in our IP space being listed will be upgraded immediately and / or terminated.
Dirty and Dirty Content
We appreciate the freedom to display and encourage Users to respect the content they post. As a blogger, we are not a publisher of user content and are generally not in a position to investigate the validity of individual defamation claims or to find that something, which we may find undeniable, should be evaluated. Therefore, we often need a court order from a competent court. However, we reserve the right to disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or the Company, as determined in our sole discretion.
If there is any violation of this AUP by the Merchant User, we will suspend the account in question and notify the Merchant so that the Merchant can deal with the matter with the User. The occurrence of additional violations in the User Account may result in the suspension or termination of your Reseller account.
Your services may be terminated with or without notice for any violation of this AUP. If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency. We reserve the right to enforce, or not use, the AUP at our discretion.
- Reporting violations of this AUP
If you feel you have found a violation of our AUP please contact us at [email protected]